You can access many SpeedyPC Pro functions directly from the system tray icon. The icon appears when you first start the program. You can get an indication of the SpeedyPC Pro status from looking at the state of the icon and you can also access several menu options directly from the icon.
From the system tray icon you can access the following functions:
- Register/Renew: Unlicensed or expired users can easily access the registration or renewal page.
- Launch: Opens the program window
- Start Scan: Starts the SpeedyPC Pro scan
- Update: Checks for updates to the program and database
- Exit: Closes the program completely.
Reopen the Program
With the program window minimized to the system tray, you can open the program from the system tray icon.
To re-open the program window, do one of the following:
- Right-click the SpeedyPC Pro icon in the system tray and select Launch.
- Double-click the system tray icon.