The Browser Helper Object (BHO) Manager allows you to shut down browser add-ons and objects that may be cluttering up and slowing down your internet use.
To view a list of the BHOs installed on your computer:
- Click on the Tools tab in SpeedyPC Pro.
- Click the BHO Manager button.
This will display the BHOs currently installed on your computer. From here you can:
- Disable a specific BHO. Simply clear the checkmark from next to a listed BHO to remove it from the list. Putting the checkmark back enables the BHO again.
- Disable All BHOs. Click the Disable All button.
- Enable all BHOs. Click the Enable All button.