Before uninstalling make sure the program is completely shut down. To do this, locate the SpeedyPC Pro icon located in the system tray, next to the clock. Right-click the icon and select Exit.
To uninstall SpeedyPC Pro
- Go to your Desktop and press the Windows Start key on your keyboard.
- Choose Control Panel, or type Control Panel and select it from the list.
- Under the Programs section, choose Uninstall a Program (Windows XP: Add/Remove Programs)
- Select the program to be removed.
- Click the Uninstall button (Windows XP: Remove)