Before uninstalling make sure the program is completely shut down. To do this, locate the SpeedyPC Pro icon located in the system tray, next to the clock. Right-click the icon and select Exit.
To uninstall SpeedyPC Pro
1. Go to your Desktop and press the Windows Start key on your keyboard.
2. Choose Control Panel, or type Control Panel and select it from the list.
3. Under the Programs section, choose Uninstall a Program (Windows XP: Add/Remove Programs)
4. Select the program to be removed.
5. Click the Uninstall button (Windows XP: Remove)
© 2016 Copyright SpeedyPC.com. All Rights Reserved.
Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies. Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.