SpeedyPC Pro tasks can be set to scan automatically on days and times that are most convenient for you.
To change the scan schedule settings:
2. Locate the task from the list and click the corresponding drop down menu under Schedule.
3. Select the scan frequency.
From the drop down menu next to each Maintenance Task, you can set the schedule to suit your preferences:
Never: When selected, scheduled scans will be disabled for that Maintenance Task.
Once a week: Schedule a Maintenance Task to scan once a week.
Twice a week: Schedule a Maintenance Task to scan twice a week.
Monthly: Schedule a Maintenance Task to scan on a monthly basis.
To select specific dates and times for your scans:
2. Click the Customize button from the bottom of the window.
3. Modify the times and days to your preference.
4. Click Save.
To reset your scan schedules to default settings:
2. Select the Reset to Defaults link at the bottom of the page.
3. Click Yes.